Hello, I am back with a useful cleaning related post. Have you tried to scrub and rub to clean?Even then cleaning is not done better. Then you can switch to a power washing.
Many people now use it regularly. Pressure washer works well with loose paint, dust, mud, grill spills, chewing gum moreover any kind of strict stain.It can be used on vehicles, buildings, concrete surface, lawn etc.
An extreme pressure of water used in it.Nowadays many pressure washer works with existing water supply.
How Does Pressure Washer Work :
A pressure washer consists of a motor either electric, pneumatic or hydraulic. And the motor drives with a high-pressure water pump or hose or a trigger- gun style switch. Pressure washer creates high pressure and velocity.
Terminology Of Pressure Washer:
There are two technical terms of a pressure washer. Knowing the terms helps you to buy the best pressure washer.
The overall cleaning performance is measured by how these terms work together.The higher is the number, the faster clean.They are:
- PSI (Pounds per square inch): Water pressure measured in Pounds per square inch.This power determines how effectively you can crack dust and grime.
- GPM(Gallons Per Minute): Flow of water which delivered to the spray gun, measured in gallons per minute. It gives you the power to break down dirt and wash it away.
Pressure Washer Parts:
A basic pressure washer contains the following parts, that assembled together onto a single pressure washer. The components are:
The Steel Structures Painting Council (SSPC) Has adopted four definitions for cleaning operation using water jetting technology. These are:
- Low-pressure water cleaning (LP WC) its water pressure less than 5,000 psi.
- High-pressure water cleaning (HP WC) its water pressure between 5,000 and 10,000 psi.
- High-pressure water jetting (HPWJ) its water pressure between 10,000 and 25,000 psi.
- Ultra high-pressure water jetting its pressures above 25,000 psi.
Most Popular Uses Of Pressure Washer :
Many people use pressure washer for a much different purpose. Among these followings are most popular:
- Cars & trucks
- Wood deck
- Front entrance
For Industry Activities: Pool cleaning, parking lot & drive away, other cleaning etc.
Precautions Of Using Pressure Washer :
Washers can damage your surfaces. You should maintain a minmum precaution while using it.Hydro Cleaning can be used to remove such materials off.
In this case, before washing the surface must be prepared by heavy duty glue or mastic coating.
- For short -term usage: clean after every use, store pressure washer where you can get it easily.
- For long-term usage: Fill the tank with fuel and add a gas stabilizer. And maintain as per manufacturer's instruction.
After reading this you may get a clear idea of how does a pressure washer work. I am trying to describe it in a very easy and simple way.
I hope you enjoyed reading the article.