Hunting is one of the oldest job people have been doing for fun and collecting food. Over the years, the main essence of hunting remained the same, killing the animal. However, the thing that changed over the time is the weapons and the equipment related to hunting.
Equipment used in hunting is now more advanced, more effective and designed to bring more ease to the hunter. One of the most changed sectors is clothing. And our Sitka Ascent Pants review will resemble the advancements occurred in the clothing area.
In previous days, people used to go hunting with fairly simple outfits. A long underwear followed by some more layers of clothes. Many times these clothing failed to provide adequate protection against cold and getting wet, resulting failure to complete the trip with expected result. Eventually, manufacturers like Sitka came up with high-quality specialized hiking, hunting, trekking outfit that is made of those jobs, outfits like Sitka Ascent Pants.
What To Consider Before Buying Hunting Pants?
1. First of all, The pant should provide you necessary protection and insulation. So it usually gets down to the materials used in the pant. There was a time when people used cotton made pants. They are comfortable, but the downside is if you want to add extra insulations and layers, the weight also increases respectively.Now, high-quality synthetic pants made the problem gone. They provide extra insulation while being amazingly lightweight.
2. Weather condition dictates your choice of pants. The pant you’re buying for summer might not be suitable for winter. That leaves us with the option of buying specialized hiking/hunting pants for each season.That’s not always possible, not to mention cost effective. To resolve that, you can go for pants like Sitka Ascent that gives you comfort in the summer, and the design allows to wear some extra layers underneath in the winter.
3. Camo pattern also plays a role in your selection. One of the main objectives of using hunting pants is staying invisible. So choose your preferred camo pattern according to your hunting area. If you are going to hunt in a snow area, use whitish camouflage. For prairie and woodlands, you can use green or brown camo.
4. Your game animals have an amazing smelling and hearing ability. The pant you buy needs to be noiseless. And the usual new gear fragrance should not be emitting from them. Fortunately, companies like Sitka specially manufacture pants keeping that in mind.
Why Choose A Sitka Pant?
The reason is simple, why we choose other high-quality products? Because they provide us better user experience and them last longer, which is cost effective in the long run.
Sitka is a company came into presence in 2005, and they influenced the sector of outdoor clothing. While Sitka gears aren’t the cheapest option on the market, their products come with great quality and user experiences which justify the price. Among their cabinet hunting pants, Sitka Ascent Pant is one of the bests that demand individual review.
Learn More: 'Waterproof Hunting Boots'>>>
Why Go For Sitka Ascent Pants?
While Sitka is growing as the main choice for hunters throughout the west, Sitka Ascent Pant is leading the journey. The Ascent Pant is a pant for those who love mobility. Not only for hunting, hiking, trekking, exploring the wild, Ascent pant can be as versatile as you wish it should be.
The pant aids you well in different seasons. The high-quality material and the insulation makes it suitable from winter to summer. This camouflage pant offers breathability and comfort to its user.
Read More: 'Waterproof Hunting Pants'>>>
1. The Ascent Pant is made of polyester. The material makes it resistant to wear and tear, which is particularly important when hunting or hiking in a place containing sharp stones or bushes.
The hiking pant is gusseted which increases the breadth, reducing the strain of wearing a tight fitting cloth from the user. The feature increases the range of motion, allowing the user to wait for the prey of hike in multiple positions. The Sitka Ascent pant is also brushed to facilitate silent finish.
The pant contains articulated joints, notably in knees. This offers soothing flexibility unlike most of the pants on the market. The Sitka pant contains a prodigious storage facility along with 5 deep pockets and comes with a roll-up pant leg snap structure.
2. As the Sitka Ascent is made of Polyester Lycra blend, the pant is breathable and comfortable. The pant is perfectly usable for the summer season, without giving you a sweat. For winter, you can add some extra layers underneath it as it has ample space to facilitate that.
The pant is amazingly lightweight, only 1.48 pounds. Unlike other pants which claim more weight with more insulation, the pant won’t feel like a metal armor when you wear it.
3. The pant is durable, the sturdy materials used in it makes it wear and tear proof, and not like those cheap pants that need replacement every season. The Sitka Ascent pant comes with a nice camo pattern.
Perfect for the mid-season outing, the pant has a repellent water finish. It is a seamless choice for rainy season or water submerged areas.
4. If you have a knack for quality products, then the Sitka Ascent pant is the right choice for you. While the price might not be the cheapest, the pant can easily go for several seasons without any problem. The Ascent pant provides comfortable fitting and necessary toughness at the same it. Those who have used it in the field, found the price totally justified, even cheap comparing the quality.
What We Like:
- Made of durable polyester, sturdy and lost lasting.
- The pant is very lightweight at 1.48 pounds, water, and tear resistant.
- Fully gusseted to allow the user ease of movement, without the fear of tearing it.
- Superior storage capability with 5 pockets.
There is one design available on the market. The increasing popularity for Sitka Ascent demands the pant should come in more designs and camo patterns, making it suitable for hunting in different places.
Specialized pants are not a luxury anymore that you waste your money on. They are necessary and a good alternative to the traditional multiple layer clothes. The Sitka Company is one of the frontrunners in this sector and until now, they haven’t failed to deliver their promise of quality.
Sitka Ascent pants can be your go-to pant for the comfort and durability you have been looking. The pants come at the right price. What more we can want for, right?
Let us know about your hunting gear experiences as well.