Love hunting? Or want to go to for the first ever time? Then, dude, you need the best hunting camo with you before off to hunting. A hunting cameo is actually for keeping yourself hidden from your prey.
For example, birds and ducks have excellent eye sight, so you can be easily spotted without camo. So, a hunting camo helps you to get the disguise and hunt easily. Here you will have a full in detail information about hunting camo. It will help you a lot especially for those who is new in hunting.
Comparison Table of Best Hunting Camo :
North Mountain Gear Super Natural Camouflage Leafy Hunting Suit
Best Sellers Rank
Product Size: Large, XL & XXL
Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
Evolved Ingenuity 1RX2S010 Hunting Doghouse Ground Blind, Camo Pattern, 60 x 60 x 66-In
Best Sellers Rank
Product Dimensions: 22 x 3.4 x 21.6 inches
Product Weight: 12.8 pounds
Legendary Whitetails Canvas Cross Trail Realtree Camo Workwear Jacket
Best Sellers Rank
Product Size: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL & 3XL
Product Dimensions: 22 x 16 x 2 inches
Choosing the Best Hunting Camo :
Some will say a hunting camo is not so necessary. But I find it fun to wear a camo. When you are in bird hunting, you can stand near your prey without being noticed. It is fun to play hide and seek.
And for deer hunting, you have to wear a hunting camo and of course any neutral and orange color. Because deer’s eye sight is sadly the worst sight that any animal has. But still, many hunters have the second opinion about using camo.
After taking a decision about using camo, now it is time to select which features will be best for you. There so many hunting camo brands with awesome features that make you confuse. But take my advice, before going for a brand decide which feature is best for you then go for purchasing.
Tips to choose hunting camo:
- Select the proper color: The color is the main thing of a camo. If you are new in hunting, then if possible use the camo in a lookalike place where you will go hunting. See the response of animals then decide is it ok for you.
- Temperature: Make sure the camo is comfortable and works well in every temperature. Because hunting season starts in weather like sometimes sunny and sometimes rainy. So, the camo should work as a protector from heat and water. If you use camo cloth then try to wear layer camo clothes. So, you can change it easily and quickly.
- No scent: In hunting, you should avoid using any scented product. Even scent soap or shampoo. If you are perfume freak then it will be hard but please for saving yourself you have to stay away from the scent. Use soap and shampoo which are specially made for hunters. Before going hunting use baking soda in cloth and wear rubber boots. This step will keep you scentless.
- Paint your face: You have put paint in your face. Remember the painting will have to be randomly done, not perfect. Just take paint and apply it wildly. This helps you to be unnoticed.
- Select camo according to your region: As it is known not every region has the same weather, forest, and landscape. So, the hunting camo should be selected on the base of the region you live.Like in north region use camo which is designed with mix shaded and dark lights. Because there you have to hunt beside a tree stand.
In the south, the place is full of bush, limbs, and branches. So, select the hunting camo which helps you to blend in this forest.
In the east side, the forest has all kinds of environment. So, you need all-rounder camo to hunt on this side.
Lastly, west region has dry and dull. So, you have to select earth tone camo to hide in stone, dry bush.
- Dress and color: In hunting the dress is important. Because this helps you to be unnoticed while hunting.While hunting duck you have to wear a dress which helps you to blend in grass and tree. In turkey hunting use shade and green pattern pants and paint your hand and face with paint.In deer hunting select the hunting camo which helps you to look like you are a tree or bush on the eye of the deer.
Moreover, try to use dress per environment while hunting. Wear green if you are going hunting in early season, in the fall season wear neutral color and for winter goes for white and gray.
For deer hunting selecting the properly camouflaged clothes are is important. Because if you don’t select it carefully then you will scare away the deer while you are going near it. As deer has poor eyesight the proper color to give deer no hint that you are near is blaze orange color. You may think orange is a bright color to attract but surprisingly the deer can’t see it.
- Budget: You may think hunting camo is way too expensive. but the fact is it is totally in reasonable price. Some hunters prefer branded products. But I advise you to see features, comfort, and durability. If you find these in a camo within reasonable price then take it and use it. It is not necessary to spend dollars in camo with less feature and facilities.
Yes, these are the simple tips to follow when you are looking for the best hunting camo for you. Hope it helps.
Our products: Top 5 Best Hunting Camo Brand Features :
Finally, here are the top picks of best-hunting camo from the market. All the picks are decided from personal experience and market analysis. These camos are best in material, comfort, and playing hide and seek with your prey.
Remember to select the camo which really helps you in hunting. don’t select camo which makes noise and alerts animals or doesn't help you to blend in the bushes. Or else your hunting experience will be a blunder. And most important thing is select the camo dress which has durable color and doesn't fade away after some wash.
Because color is also important. So, it is not an easy task to select the best one. Take a decision and select which will be best for you before purchasing a camo for you.
The better option is taking advice from an experienced hunter before selecting hunting camo. Go hunting with proper hunting equipment or your hunting will not be done in a pleasant way. Good luck.